Discuss FGA Result need altered? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

JTplumbingservices

Gas Engineer
I had to move an existing Vokera unica 32i today for a kitchen upgrade so I stuck my analyser in afterwards, my ratio is fine and reading 0.0011 but the C02 is 9.7 and 213ppm which is high according to the MI.
I’ll be back on the job tomorrow, it’s an empty house and the boiler has been left isolated but should I be adjusting this to get the numbers down?
Cheers in advance.

Let it run for an hour on heating then re check

New flue or re use ?

I had to move an existing Vokera unica 32i today for a kitchen upgrade so I stuck my analyser in afterwards, my ratio is fine and reading 0.0011 but the C02 is 9.7 and 213ppm which is high according to the MI.
I’ll be back on the job tomorrow, it’s an empty house and the boiler has been left isolated but should I be adjusting this to get the numbers down?
Cheers in advance.

The gas valve will probably need setting up. You’ll need a 2/2.5mm and 4mm Alankey.

1. Turn the selector control knob to the off position.
2. Drop the PCB down at the back there are 2 screw to undo a flap.
3. Using a pen locate the red button under the flap.
4. Press once for ch max (usually run the hot tap too) press twice for dhw max and press third time for min.
5. Max co should be 9.0 min should be 9.5. (Double check with mis)
6. Once complete turn the boiler on from the selector control knob it’s out of service mode.

Hope that helps.

The gas valve will probably need setting up. You’ll need a 2/2.5mm and 4mm Alankey.

1. Turn the selector control knob to the off position.
2. Drop the PCB down at the back there are 2 screw to undo a flap.
3. Using a pen locate the red button under the flap.
4. Press once for ch max (usually run the hot tap too) press twice for dhw max and press third time for min.
5. Max co should be 9.0 min should be 9.5. (Double check with mis)
6. Once complete turn the boiler on from the selector control knob it’s out of service mode.

Hope that helps.
Cheers for that, I get how to alter it. I just wasn’t sure with the ratio being ok and the CO and PPM not ok what the correct course of action was as I’ve never came across it before.

defo adjust then wouldnt be surprised if you cant get it down past 140 ppm

correct while on max rate then do min if you can adj it (instructions will tell you) then check max again and then finally check with cover on

Reply to FGA Result need altered? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back