Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss Filling loop advice. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, after using bottom 2 to refill system.
Should the 2 circled be left facing upwards

Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240408_102722_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240408_102722_Gallery.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20

Reply to Filling loop advice. in the DIY Plumbing Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, Where is the place to order a Vaillant filling loop, please? I looked around on the net but can't seem to find it as a kit. I'm not...
Replies
Views
On my Valliant eco tec boiler the pressure guage is on red when cold . I drain a radiator to correct to pressure and it works fine and stays in...
Replies
Views
Oliver1234
O
R
Hi, We‘be recently moved into a property with a very old Potterton statesman. My husband bled the radiators last night…and since then he’s called...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Hi, I’m trying to locate the filling loop on my combi boiler. There isn’t much info in the manual, just your installer will inform you where to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I've joined the forum today as I've found myself going round in circles with what I think might be a pretty simple problem, hoping...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock