Discuss finance 4 trades. Anyone know anything about this company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jomac2005

Just been approached by a company called finance 4 trades. Offering finance to my customers for installs..etc. Does anyone know anything about them? Thanks for any help.

Had a quick look at the emails I have received from them and it looks as though you have to pay for the privilege, that part of it doesn't appeal to me

Can you PM me as well Ray, be interested to know your views/info :grin:

Would be good to be able to offer finance and have no problem with the middleman taking a commission, but don't want to pay a monthly fee for the privilege

I know what you mean. It's £25 per month with a free 2 month trial. Could cancel anytime
after the 2 months if it's no good.

seems win win for them, money from you and your customer! Does that seem to be a sensible business model for you to get tied up with?

When i put their post code in on street view it doesn't look like a financial institution ?
More like a builders yard

In fairness never really get the idea of offering finance unless i was employing people , small business drippy taps galore don't need finance for that and get paid all day long .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to finance 4 trades. Anyone know anything about this company? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back