Discuss Finance for customers advise please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ss123

Gas Engineer
Hi, i have a customer that wants to take out finance to pay for a boiler installation but i am not currently set up to offer this,i have been asked about this in the past but have never looked into it, is this easy to set up and can anyone recommend any good companies for this and what are the set up costs.
Any advice appreciated, Thanks in advance

From my experience you need to jump through hoops.

Can they not get a loan ?

They are looking to get a loan but i though i would look to see if it easy to offer finance as i have lost jobs in the past to customers paying a lot more to companies like bg and help link just so they can pay on finance

Vokera were offering it through a third party but when I looked into it, it was quite expensive and the hoops that you had to jump through would take longer than the boiler install.

Graham plumbers merchant are offering something along these lines but I think you have to fit a boiler tht is linked to the deal??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Finance for customers advise please in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi Folks, advice needed here... I am a 51 yr old leak detection engineer/plumber 2 years into self employment which i am loving. To get going I...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I am a 16 year old school leaver (Sept 23) looking for a local company to take me on as an apprentice plumber. I live in Benfleet and am...
Replies
Views
Billy Barnard
B
P
  • Question
Boiler is SIRIUS THREE FS 70 Potterton commercial. Situation: We are small building contractors and my labourers managed to damage the radiator...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have an OSO Direct 210 hit water cylinder installed in my home, with 2 switches (on/off; and boost). The boiler is for hot water only...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone, if anyone could please offer advice on this issue it would help me with a massive issue regarding the water supply in my flat...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock