Search the forum,

Discuss find trusted tradesmen site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Puddle

Last edited by a moderator:
It is a sister site,the tiling side has been set up a while and they seem quite pleased with it,it all part of the network,helping all trades to hopefully gain work,the only thing your e mail you will get is hopefully from potential customers.:)
Dan has got it up and going for us,as a lot of members have been looking at ways to get there name out there more in this economic climate
I made a listing,so will see how it goes

The chose is yours,it is there if you need it or fancy giving it a go,just keeping all informed

Last edited by a moderator:

couple of issues, first off its quite techy minded, most people wont know what to do with meta data and keywords, but the main problem is that the locations are missing, Hampshire only goes up to towns with 'B', email sent of course :)

Hi Puddle
Why is there a doctor, and a couple of dodgy looking sales people in the pic's? people may think the've come to the wrong site.

If anybody needs to generate domestic work from internet sites they are not gonna do very well

when was the last time you look on the internet to see which newsagent had you favorite magazine

Last edited:
done nothing to lose i suppose after all it's free my favourite word.

I'm obviously doing something wrong as just about all of my non recommended jobs come from the internet!

I'm obviously doing something wrong as just about all of my non recommended jobs come from the internet!

Hello there, Noticed that you use the internet to gain new customers and was wondering if you could tell me what sites you've used and were they any good. I've been using rated people myself but just wondered if there was something better out there. Thanks.

We have all see paper advertisements and vans, leaflets with only mobile numbers on. BEWARE! You need to tie any tradesman to an address and preferably a land line. Good tradesmen know this and will happily give you both. The bad guys will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to find trusted tradesmen site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason, we are relying on our property fitted stopcock (this is outside on our garage wall) Unfortunately turning this to the closed position only reduces...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock