Discuss find trusted tradesmen site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm obviously doing something wrong as just about all of my non recommended jobs come from the internet!

I'm obviously doing something wrong as just about all of my non recommended jobs come from the internet!

Hello there, Noticed that you use the internet to gain new customers and was wondering if you could tell me what sites you've used and were they any good. I've been using rated people myself but just wondered if there was something better out there. Thanks.

We have all see paper advertisements and vans, leaflets with only mobile numbers on. BEWARE! You need to tie any tradesman to an address and preferably a land line. Good tradesmen know this and will happily give you both. The bad guys will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to find trusted tradesmen site in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

C
Hello all, I am considering joining Trust a Trader as a plumber and the price is £495 per year, even more than Yellow Pages. Now the guy I...
Replies
Views
Rickster123
R
P
Got a call from Tradesmen quoter.co.uk today they said they can generate business through Google for Plumbers and told me they can get me on the...
Replies
Views
joe brown
J
M
Hi all I’ve been trying to think up ways to drum up a little bit of extra business & I was wondering if any of you guys had ever tried out...
Replies
Views
M
C
Hello guys, I work as a plumber in London and have been considering advertising in the yellow pages, obviously its quite a lot of money but has...
Replies
Views
I've noticed (and we've had quite a few complaints regarding it) that the forum has somehow created a small trend of slating customers doing their...
Replies
Views
helix
H

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock