Discuss Firebird Riello Motor Hot in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello again, SJB060685.
Photocell !!! That was the problem. Once you'd suggested the Control Box and Photocell as being common problems on the Riello units, I sent a text to my engineer.
He was doing his own research too, and enthusiastically returned two days ago, quickly changing the photocell. That did the trick! However, not before he'd tried a couple
of photocells . . . one being analogue and the other being digital. I'm not sure as to which one he ended up fitting, but I'll find out hopefully.
Thanks again, SJB060685. Hopefully this thread will help others too.
Best wishes.
Alan.

Glad it's sorted. The Riello burners use analogue and digital control boxes, the correct is required for each type.

Reply to Firebird Riello Motor Hot in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Having a few issues with my combi boiler, its 14 years old now and due to be replaced as we are building extension, but need to get another 10...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can I pick your brains? My boiler is often reluctant to start, sometimes it does, sometimes it seems that it will if the demand is from the...
Replies
Views
S
Worcester Danesmoor 20/25, about 18 years old. B11 burner. We came home a few days ago to find our boiler in lockout, and not wanting to restart...
Replies
Views
P
Hi. I have a hot water high pressure problem that my heating engineer (and other engineers that he has spoken to) cannot fix. I’m hoping someone...
Replies
Views
I currently have a Vaillant ecoTEC Plus 438 system boiler which is 13 years old. I have been having problems with the boiler which potentially...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock