Discuss Fitter refusing to connect gas hob as gas meter is too close to electric in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this comes down to muppet training.

People who go to some training centre somewhere and do tick box, multi choice exams, misunderstand rules and regs, cannot think for themselves because they aren't Engineers, get obsessed with the CYA mentality of today's society and in the process, don't finish what they started because ' it's not their job' but hey, as long as the warning notice is signed !

Rant over, thanks for listening.

Basically he doesn't know what he's doing. Ask them to send another gas fitter who knows the rules, there are hundreds of thousands of gas and leccy metres "to close" to each other without any problems with connecting appliances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fitter refusing to connect gas hob as gas meter is too close to electric in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am a homeowner but caught between a rock & a hard place. I am trying to get a Vaillant ecoTEC 630 plus serviced but the gas safe engineer &...
Replies
Views
Not sure what my options are here. Basically a friend of mine recommended his father in law to do our plumbing/gas work for our renovation. First...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock