Search the forum,

Discuss Flange on combi cilinder in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello i have question about installing flange on combi cylinder , i could not find answer to this on google and all videos on youtube is about regular hot water cylinder .
So i want to replace old pump witch stopped working in apartment with combi cilinder and the only question i have is do i need to install any kind of flange on it and if so witch one .

You can’t install a pump on a combined cylinder sorry to say

You can’t install a pump on a combined cylinder sorry to say
why now there is one installed now , and i had one in apartment i used to live as well , negative feed shower pump
u12631_image_base.jpg

Because the store of water isn’t enough and manufacturer won’t warranty them on them

You can’t install a flange as it’s all one unit

No you can’t as it’s not designed for one to be installed

Reply to Flange on combi cilinder in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock