Discuss Floor standing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

ed209

Hi all looking for recommendations for floor standing heat only, the present one is 55kw the house is only four bedrooms but it has a manual diverter valve to heat up outdoor swimming pool, I said a modern 35 or 40 kW would probably give out same heat output due to being more efficient but he's not convinced and I'm not 100% sure myself
Noticed the WB floor standing very dear nearly 2k
Have fitted potterton FSB 30HE last year been ok so far apart from built in condence pump needing a tap as it stuck and wouldn't pump out

Just been on phone to Ideal and apparently they now own the Keston with the same long run twin flue options but the guts is Ideal logic based

i wouldnt go for keston tbh they have had a bad rep for a few years round me

I think it would be cheaper and easier to fit two dedicated boilers one for the house and one for the pool, can you get a pool thermostat? As at the moment it seems like it's just diverted manually also has solar panels to heat water as well I'm a bit out of my comfort zone on this job but interesting

I think it would be cheaper and easier to fit two dedicated boilers one for the house and one for the pool, can you get a pool thermostat? As at the moment it seems like it's just diverted manually also has solar panels to heat water as well I'm a bit out of my comfort zone on this job but interesting

what quals you got for gas commercial?

Domestic phoned up GS they said it's ok even suggested 24kw for house and 20 kW for pool but I really not sure as someone else told me pool boiler classed differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Floor standing in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock