Discuss Flow and Return Temps at the UFH Manifolds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

ISM

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Can anyone tell me what the average flow and return temps should be at the manifold of a UFH?

Last edited:
I am getting around 35 on the return so i am assuming this is okay. Also, on the return manifold the vent bottle has no black cap to vent - do you think this will be an automatic type? As normally you can vent manual.

Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Flow and Return Temps at the UFH Manifolds in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

S
Hi, I seemed to have a blockage in kitchen sink. A plumber came and cleared all the pipework that is visible inside my home (there was debris and...
Replies
Views
Sonya K
S
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Recently had a Viessmann Vitodens combi boiler installed, quite often when the adjacent cold mixer tap is opened the boiler starts for a few...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock