Posting a message to the forum will remove the above advertisement
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Checkout our Plumbers Insurance area - heavily discounted Public Liability Insurance and Van Insurance specifically designed for plumbers.

Discuss flue 110mm from wall ?? in the Plumbing Forum area at UKPlumbersForums.co.uk.

Tags:
  1. Jamie

Jamie New Member

looking for a boiler that is the flue is 110mm away from the back wall anyone any ideas

peace out

2. ShaunCorbs

ShaunCorbs S. Mod Trusted Plumber GSR Top Contributor!!

Centre?

3. Jamie

Jamie New Member

yip sorry i should have explained more flue is running from boiler out side wall now vokera is 130mm from back wall to centre of flue and ideal is 150 from back wall to flue which would be the normal fit

but the existing boiler is a ferroili and its 105 from back wall so not much play to get new flue in existing bore

hope that makes more sense

4. ShaunCorbs

Have you had a look at vaillant?

5. Jamie

Jamie New Member

just had a look at the manual there and doesn't give the dimensions of the flue centre

6. ShaunCorbs

28 ecotec

7. Jamie

Jamie New Member

125 round about the same as the vokera at 130 just dont want to hang boiler next min theres not enough play in the core to connect if you get me 15mm sounds nothing but theres usually not much play in flues

8. ShaunCorbs

Core another hole worcesters 180mm so there you go and fill the old one in and re brick it outside

9. Jamie

Jamie New Member

i really dont want to cause its got external wall insulation

the joys of a easy swap lol

10. jtsplumbing

jtsplumbing Plumber GSR

Have you got room to use a off set bend (45) and maybe move boiler over a little.