Discuss Fluid master pro 45b in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

buckley plumb

Fitted a liads of these now but the last few I fitted don't seem to shut off fully .fitted valve today and when float rises to level valve shuts off flow but I can still hear a slight hiss ,it could not have been on a worse cistern -built in and poor access anyone else had problems

Not as yet and I fit a fair few of these too. You have took the red cap off and washer and flushed through? Thanks for the heads up.

it could not have been on a worse cistern -built in and poor access anyone else had problems

keep a bunch on you and just swap them from the stem up, then it doesn't matter about access. every now and then i get this with original fluidmasters, new ones, euro ones. just keep swapping them from the top until it works and then take the others back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Fluid master pro 45b in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock