Discuss Fluidics nozzles - any good? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi chaps - just wondered if anyone has tried these KSF or KHF nozzles yet - see them advertised at a mere £3.95 plus vat

many thanks

dave

No not tried them. I was the same, saw them advertised. Think I'll stick to Danfoss for the time being until a bit more is known about them.

I've not tried them yet, always used Danfoss, having said that I know a number of guys having problems with them straight out of the pack but that can happen with any manufacturer. Delavan are another people like to use.

Reply to Fluidics nozzles - any good? in the Oil and Solid Fuel Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi all Noticed bad smell in my drain out side put my hand down and it unclogged it for now however I checked my sewer drain and after flushing my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock