Discuss Flush valves for hidden cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi.

Wondering if anyone could help me. I've had my WC sitting like this for a year now. After having this fitted while I was at work I'd purchased a toilet with cistern and thought the flat flush Valve I'd ordered seperately would fit it but it never. So Ieft with the gap for a flat flush plate now.

This small circle flush is a cable operated one I think. Is there any flat flush plates available anywhere which are cable operated? Or can I change the Interal part attached to the wire at all?

Attachments

• IMG_20191030_104100.jpg
    IMG_20191030_104100.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_20191030_104034.jpg
    IMG_20191030_104034.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Lou
Will probably need a new cistern.

Not aware of anything to retro fit off the shelf.

Probably a way of getting a plate flush and "getting it to work" though. But would take time, patience and a think outside the box attitude.

Or if you've got a couple of spare tiles just use what you have.

Reply to Flush valves for hidden cistern in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock