Search the forum,

Discuss For sale. Vaillant Commercial Boiler Flue Elbows and Extension. Any offer considered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vee

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
I have two 0.5m long extensions and two pairs of 45 degree bends for Vaillant Commercial Boilers. Internal 110mm and external 160mm diameter. Offers invited. Located in North East Hampshire j4a off M3.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to For sale. Vaillant Commercial Boiler Flue Elbows and Extension. Any offer considered in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
I have an ideal vogue max S18 boiler and I’m considering fitting auto balancing TRVs, my question relates to the boilers pump. I see a boiler...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock