Search the forum,

Discuss Franchising as a means to expand business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cr0ft

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. Have any of you who have gone down the route of setting up a brand to represent your business and built up a decent business ever considered franchising with a view to growing your business? Just wondered what everyone's thoughts on this are.

if your brand is that good would you want someone else ruining the brand image?

i'd imagine you would want controls put in place so as to vet prospective franchisees to protect your reputation.

Well I'm thinking of using my contacts from the military to look for ex-military franchisees as to be honest they have a good work ethic which is hard to find nowadays.

Reputation damage is always a risk of expansion, I agree with that one.

Chances are they'll just run away with your business when they figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Franchising as a means to expand business in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello All, I am looking for an experienced Plumbing and Gas Engineer who would be willing to partner to build a team of subcontactors (10 in the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have recently set myself up as a Ltd business. I was wondering if any of the experienced guys would be willing to share any tips to help...
Replies
Views
C
Apologies - I am not a plumber - not sure if it is ok to post here but... It's freezing and my boiler is not working so, I wonder if anyone can...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone I wasn’t sure whether to post this in here or UFH but hopefully I’m posting this in the correct group. I’m in the throes of a full...
Replies
Views
Hi all, So I did a job for a customer recently which involved swapping out an incredibly dangerous and poorly installed unvented hot water...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock