Search the forum,

Discuss Free labour offered to gas safe engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chopperwright

Hi my name is james I am 37 and i have been a plumber for 10 years or so. I have City and Guilds level 2, unvented and water regs and have an up to date CRB cert. i would like to become gas safe registered mainly for a sense of achievement and to give myself more scope for work (i have a job hopefully lined up if i do obtain my gas) and as I'm sure you know i need to compile a portfolio of 20 jobs.

What you can expect from me:

Punctuality
Reliability
Good standard of work
Good customer skills
Cleanliness
Own tools
Own transport
Free labour for the exchange of helping me with my portfolio

I live in the Coventry area but i am willing to travel within reason (price of fuel
Eh!). I can work weekends or evenings as i have a day job in the plumbing industry.

Im sure if i was gas safe i would relish the thought of someone to knock up and hang radiators!!!

Yours hopefully James

it would be more.......enticing if you sourced gas jobs during the summer while gas engineers are quieter and passed them onto the GSR do profit from while you attend for experience. question yourself, would you train another plumber knowing they will be a rival ?

it would be more.......enticing if you sourced gas jobs during the summer while gas engineers are quieter and passed them onto the GSR do profit from while you attend for experience. question yourself, would you train another plumber knowing they will be a rival ?

Just miss bits out!

Hi James,
I can't offer you any work experiance but go out there and ask face to face much harder for someone to say no,good luck

If you were closer id swap you, help me with my plumbing portfolio and il help you with your gas, unfortunately the only person that sends me to Coventry is my missus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free labour offered to gas safe engineer in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
    • Friendly
Hi, I've followed this excellent forum for several years but have never posted, so decided I'd better give some details. My status is the upper...
Replies
Views
We run a community village hall and have a large kitchen provided for the use of hirers. This includes a Lincat SLR9 gas cooker which I believe is...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Hope you have all been keeping well. A while back I decided I only wanted to fit one brand of boiler and decided on Viessmann due to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm installing a concrete patio out back. By the wall under the kitchen sink I have an existing P-Trap gully for the grey water from the...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock