Discuss Free stuff!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jpm

Followed a link on combustion chamber section on diynot.com so here is is for others that may not know.Get some free stuff by signing up and doing a short test.I got enough points by answering 5 questions on one module for a nice "T" handled Grundfos Allen key for changing pump heads.
Grundfos United Kingdom

Followed a link on combustion chamber section on diynot.com so here is is for others that may not know.Get some free stuff by signing up and doing a short test.I got enough points by answering 5 questions on one module for a nice "T" handled Grundfos Allen key for changing pump heads.
Grundfos United Kingdom

how long does it take to be approved?

me being a cynic, and all that. they give you free alan keys when you buy their pumps. i would need a better reason than that to give my details to anyone.

being even more of a cynic, they give them away free, cos after you have used them on 1 pump head exchange you will need a new one next time.

whilst there pumps and customer service is great, i dont quite feel the same expertise goes into the manufacturing of the free gifts!! :D:D

Picture%201.png

Lots more to be had than allen keys have a look at the screenshot

Sorry I don't know how to list the details they are flash files.
Picture%202.png

Picture%206.png

Not bad for a few minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah I did.Used my points so far to get mug, insulated bag, technical book and pump key.
Haven't received it yet though.

I got mine this morning but it was still within a week of joining

Picture%208.png

Ended up with 14100 points dont know how as there only seem 13000 available

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Free stuff!! in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock