Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
STOP PRESS. HOLD THE FRONT PAGE

One of the winning six has just contacted me to withdraw - they have too much work on!

Which means I have to go back to Ideal tomorrow, and ask them to pick one more name. Someone who thought they were living in Loser-central will get an upgrade to Winner-town.

And a big round of applause for atouchofgas for being straight with us at this stage. Thanks for that - much appreciated.

Wtf! How can you be to busy to get a free boiler?
Id resigned myself to being a loser, now I have to go through all that pain again. My nerves can't cope.

The third winner will be in bed by now, since this is a school night.

Put your hands together for KEV THE GAS

My boilers just broke at home, be nice to me Ideal and give it to Leo, how could I live with myself and an Ideal on the wall? Probably quite easily if truth were told, bugger being charitable :)

Wtf! How can you be to busy to get a free boiler?
Id resigned myself to being a loser, now I have to go through all that pain again. My nerves can't cope.

This thread has had me laughing all night but this post pushed me over the edge! Pmsl!!

I can see another winner lurking on the thread. Not saying much, but he is apparently India's answer to George Clooney.

Winner number 4 is MASOOD

Pretty sure it wont be me winning atouchofgas's boiler. Think I've got enough off Ideal lately. but he must be mad though its a free boiler you dont give offers like that every day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock