Discuss Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hospitals on mondays are always full of the weekends keep fitters!

along with the graveyards the following friday, my missus actually came across a dead jogger a few years back when walking the dogs, he wasnt as fit as he thought sadly enough!

Oh that's nice LP!!

Congrats to the winners. Thanks to Ray and Ideal. I genuinely need a new work jacket. Ripped the armpit of my current jacket so it's come at the perfect time!

Well I had a turn up yesterday. Had to change a set of kitchen taps at a rental property. Got to the place at about 5pm. Taps handle actually snapped off. So said to tenant. I will pop to Homebase which is 2 mins away, but if their taps are twice the price of my merchants I'll be back tomorrow.

Got to Homebase. Prices for taps, almost twice that of the Toolstation catalogue. Asked a bloke (happened to be the manager) if they price match...this was on my way out empty handed, and was told yes they would. Which saved me a god awful journey through traffic to the industrial estate. I was shocked, but in a good way. You don't ask you don't get I guess.

On the same subject I asked for a CM927 at Williams the other week. Sold out. Went to my other merchants, asked if they could price match. They couldn't as they said they pay more per unit themselves. Which I believe as I've used them for about 18 years and know the blokes on the counter well.

plumbcentre they need to go to higher management to get the price match

Nice work Ray......now boys we want pics and a good derserving customer storey

i wasnt elegible for this promo as the filter ray sent me is still sitting on the kitchen work top when i get a job for it i will review

And the first of the freebie vogues gets boxed up

vogue1.jpg

And a with a few goodies on top...

voguewithgoodies.jpg

Ready for the carrier - nice touch to order a magnacleanse unit at the same time - thats the smaller of the two cases

vogueboxedup.jpg

I look forward to reading the review.

The extra goodies looked nice. Biccies. Nice touch. Everyone likes a choci biccy!!

Nice one Ray. Does make me a bit sad that I reside on loserville though!! :)

Free jacket? FREE JACKET? .... There's as me thinking I'd be courteous to the other member and not put my name down as I only needed a system boiler, turns out I've done myself out of a free jacket !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Freebie Alert - Ideal Vogue Boilers in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back