Discuss Frozen condesate pipe and fault code not recognised in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scottley

Hi all

New Wprcester bosch 30CDI boiler has frozen condensate pipe and given fault code F7. Sorted the pipe by cutting it and letting it drip into a bucket in the garage.

However pipe now empty from boiler but the on start up the temperature gauge goes and alternately flashes with what looks like a pair of capital H's but with the upright from either side removed? Does that make sense?

Any clues as to what i should do. I called the guy who helped put i in but he isnt available and its bloomin freezing and id like to get it sorted before the kids go blue :)

cheers

Scott

Worcester boiler is filling up the condensate trap again, usually takes about 10 minutes, then it should go back to normal

Thanks for that i knew i had seen it before but couldnt think when

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Frozen condesate pipe and fault code not recognised in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock