Currently reading:
FSD on hobs

Discuss FSD on hobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

armyash

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
When testing FSD's and hearing the 'click' a lot of hobs I test don't seem to have these, they are usually old so is that the reason? I have been putting NA on the landlord safety certificates a they don't appear to be present.

Is that correct?

Why would you class it as NCS?

Unless it is in a flat, there is no requirement for the hob to have a safety device.

I wasn't sure if it was a requirement for cookers/hobs etc to have a safety device. Did look it up but couldn't see anything.

If no requirement for it I'll continue to put N/A.

Why would you class it as NCS?

Unless it is in a flat, there is no requirement for the hob to have a safety device.

thanks, i thought i was missing something out for a moment there!@~@

only applicable for new installations in shared dwelling is my take on it!, otherwise ncs.
i just mark na on the form..

Multi occupancy dwellings is ncs! Bit of a silly one that think. A gas explosion is just as dangerous in a semi detached as a flat ! Should be ncs full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to FSD on hobs in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock