Search the forum,

Discuss Further Request on SwitchMaster Actuator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
O

oldnorm

My Activator has a gear box fault (very noisy and unreliable in operation when driving a 3 port valve body)). If anyone has a faulty unit not attributed to a gearbox fault can they please let me buy it from them. I would like to know if there is a replacement 3 port valve and actuator for the SwitchMaster made by anyone else. I tried to attach a mechanical drawing of the SwitchMaster assembly (actuator and valve body) to this post (jpg file) but could not find a way to do it. I did not understand references to Microsoft Word or URL. I could not paste a Word document drawing using Ctrl+V into the post. If it is possible to attach a jpg file to a post can someone tell me how to do it please? I have all original SwithMaster drawings as supplied with the product.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Further Request on SwitchMaster Actuator in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock