Discuss Gas meter needs moving in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

GGT

I need to move my gas meter about 6 feet away. The supply pipe would have to go back and under the wall behind as in the pictures. How do I go about it please? Do I need to contact British Gas or Gas Safe engineers do this kind of thing?
Gas meter kitchen.jpg

Attachments

• Gas meter kitchen long.jpg
    Gas meter kitchen long.jpg
    372.2 KB · Views: 9
Need to contact the gas networks as the supply pipe needs moving

Reply to Gas meter needs moving in the UK Plumbing Forum | Plumbing Advice area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have an old gas pipe in the understairs cupboard. The previous occupants had the gas meter moved, but this old pipe remained. This pipe goes...
Replies
Views
Had conventional boiler and tanks removed last year and new combi fitted and just recently had it serviced but the guy who did it has given me a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I currently have an external water meter (which is a sub-meter) of my neighbours meter. The mains supply runs into their garden and then...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m having a gas cooker pipe capped off. The GS registered plumber/ fitter, has told me that to do this, he’ll also have to service the combi...
Replies
Views
Hi all We noticed water suddenly backing up through the pipe for the dishwasher drainage pipe yesterday - first time this has happened. When I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock