Discuss Gas meter sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

EPH

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Can't find the info on this to hand, got to price a gas carcass for a commercial kitchen including the existing 28 kW boiler upstairs.

20kW load in the kitchen apparently so that's 4.46m3/hr I believe, what will and R5 take?

Can't find the info on this to hand, got to price a gas carcass for a commercial kitchen including the existing 28 kW boiler upstairs.

20kW load in the kitchen apparently so that's 4.46m3/hr I believe, what will and R5 take?
6m3/ hr pal

R5 just means the meter is an imperial pulse enabled and is used on lots of sizes of meter.
Under the digits it will tell you the capacity of the meter in cuft.
212cuft/h is a U6 which will be enough for the load.

Hang on. How did you get over 4m3 of gas for 20kw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas meter sizes in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi everyone, Just a query about what size in KW gas combi boiler do I need for a top floor flat (3rd floor). I have a Vokera Easi heat plus...
Replies
Views
We have just moved in to a 1934 Semi- and I am getting round a few simple DIY tasks, including a couple of plumbing-part renewals such as modern...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Mothers heating failed in the recent UK cold snap. I found the pump was stuck. I have a question about pump orientation. The...
Replies
Views
I have a 320 sqft double storey house with 6 bedrooms. The house is serviced by two heat only boilers (non condensing); a 120k btu (35kw) and a...
Replies
Views
So we are looking at a new vaillant ecofit pure 418 regular boiler but have a question about the gas pipe size requirements.. At the gas meter...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock