Search the forum,

Discuss Gas parts and guide for a newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iain85

Clearing my garage and I have parts sat there for a few years that are duplicated in my van so are up for a newbie ideally to get them started with a few bits. Would prefer this to go to a noobie starting out to give them a start but if no takers after a week it's open to anyone. The list is quite long but if anyone's interested let me know. I'm looking for £50 which will be donated to the british heart foundation in honour of my dear old dad. This is less than the value of the worcester board alone so you can see it is worth your while. Repeat this is not for any personal financial gain! This is to hopefully give someone a easier start, especially with the fault finding guide.

The donation is well below the parts value which include a Honeywell multifunctional control valve, worcester Ri circuit board, 3 port danfoss head, aps, thermistors, igniter and flame sensors, pressure reducing valve (2.5 bar) , immersion box spanner and quite a lot more.
Also if your interested there is a combi fault finding guide for common boilers with a breakdown of things to check with resistance values etc. book is about 6 years old but is not available to buy (BG) and is really good for people to get their head around logical boiler fault finding. It does not include the latest boilers obviously being over 6 years old but is a useful resource of boilers you are likely to see on your jobs.

hope the mods don't mind me putting it in here feel free to move to classifieds it's just it's gas parts so thought I'd keep it to the regulars.

collection would be a lot easier.

pm if interested.

Sorry, posted this in plumbers arms and went pretty much straight away.
Bhoydavid join the arms as there are resources there you may be keen on.

I believe it's a 100 posts then email an administrator. Croppie I think.

I believe it's a 100 posts then email an administrator. Croppie I think.
Cheers never knew about this. The more platforms I have for learning the better. Especially keen to learn as much as I can regarding fault finding. I know nothing beats site experience but I'm just not getting that at the moment.

Pm Killybing in the mean time as he is going to digitise the book so he should send you a link to download a copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas parts and guide for a newbie in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4 times since. It’s an upstairs bathroom, fed from a tank in the attic. The tank is about 8 Meters away and feeds a bath, sink and toilet. The tank...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m planning to pour a 100mm deep concrete patio on 100mm hardcore. In order to achieve the same final height to line up with the rest of the patio, I...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock