Users can remove all display ads (not sponsors) for a small fee. Click for info (must be logged in)

Discuss gas portfolio - can anyone provide me with an example in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

beesley121

Hi guys,

I have been working along side a gsr engineer for the past 4 months and feel i have enough work evidence for my portfolio but im unsure how to set it out and what i need to write in there and how to display my pics

has anyone got an example that they could please send me so i know what to do. i would be really greatful

you need to have a college place first before doing a portfolio. each college has their own portfolio style to complete.

you need to have a college place first before doing a portfolio. each college has their own portfolio style to complete.

thanx for the reply, Im not at college but i did a training course 18 months ago whose certificating body is logic.

anyone have any idea how logic want the portfolio doing??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas portfolio - can anyone provide me with an example in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Please can anyone help or point me in the right direcrion. I have recently completed a 18 month bpec management learning programme...
Replies
Views
Hello I’m looking for work as a trainee/mate. I live in Lancashire and attended college in Leeds so don’t mind travelling anywhere in the north...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a placement to complete my gas portfolio currently have some evidence but only managing to get the odd day from one moth to the...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock