Discuss Gas regulator keeps tripping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Matt_S

Hi all,

Last winter our gas supply cut off, so I called our gas supplier. A chap came round and showed me a green button next to the meter outside which resets the regulator. After that I had to do it a few more times. The rest of the year since has been fine, but now for the last couple of weeks I'm again having to reset it again, although daily, sometimes twice a day.

What causes this? High pressure? High demand?
Who should I call? Could it be a problem with my boiler or a faulty regulator?

Sorry, lots of questions. Any advice really appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

We've been experiencing the same problem and the only thing we can put it down to is the cold weather!

Thanks for your reply. The cold weather must be a factor, but none of my neighbours that I know of are having the same problem. The houses are only 4 years old so everyone has the same system in their houses.

Matt

Get the gas company back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas regulator keeps tripping in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

B
Hi, Have had a fault on our Ideal Icos HE15 boiler for a couple of weeks, keeps failing to light and shows LF (or FL) error. Boiler engineer...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
In our Village Hall we have a Ideal Concord CXS/SD40/H central heating boiler. This was installed new when we had an extension built and the...
Replies
Views
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
H
Hi there, thanks for your time to look at this record long post!! I work on the operational management side or a small building contracting firm...
Replies
Views
HRP123
H
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock