Discuss gas safe card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stevew451

hi bit of a daft one need to scan my gas safe card anyone tried to get it out of the cover
more chance of getting a beer off the pope;)

Just to see have applied a bit of heat from my blow lamp and fitted a screw driver to the seam of the melted plastic and with a few taps of a hammer it pops straight out,can not see the problem ???
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there an ACS assessment for this type of work?

Tried it with my passport once, nothing but problems ever since..

I had to scan mine the other day and couldn't get it out for ages. In the end I used a dart and prised it out. I have two of these holders and one won't let the card out once its in and the other one the cards falls out. I can't win.

I'm glad I didn't get one. They run out and promised to send one. It never came so no problem.

They sent mine after a 2 month delay......don't use it though....just stick the card in me empty wallet!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe card in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Article
A Plumber Who Worked Illegally Gets A Suspended Sentence After Falsely Claiming To Be Gas Safe Registered. A Plumber in Herefordshire was...
Replies
Views
The fittings below are for a mixer bar attached to a self contained shower. i.e not a wall. The attaching screws have snapped. I could get two new...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is probably a daft question but I need to run my cold feed from one side of my wall mounted boiler to the other. Running it beneath...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi bit of a weird issue, I installed a grohe bathroom tap successfully 2 months ago bought from screwfix. Last week the right hand hot tap makes...
Replies
Views

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock