Discuss gas safe engineer needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tonto33

We are domestic appliance engineers, we hold contracts with most of the major manufacturers, and insurance companies, we been asked to increase our work load to include doing gas appliances due to lack of engineers in this area we looking for someone to help us out, we also need help on our engineer building a portfolio to become gas safe as we also looking getting into catering side of business as we do some refrigeration for the like of whitbread and was offered if we wanted to carry out all the work in there hotels and pubs not just refrigeration and appliances, we cover the Nr and some Ip postcodes, so if you would like to help us out and are gas safe holding CKR1 and Lpg, please get in touch

thanks for posting this. if anyone is interested can they pm the op directly thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to gas safe engineer needed in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
Am I the only one struggling to find appliances' manuals online? I know it's hard enough with cookers and old gas fires but I've just been unable...
Replies
Views
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
I run a small plumbing and heating company. I am looking for a commercial gas engineer to help out with a few call outs, servicing, safety checks...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock