Discuss Gas safe logo part two in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Barry98

I was wrong it's dst format I need it in if anyone has it not dct as per my previous post , if anyone has it would you be kind enough to share

Download this embroidery software which runs on a 30 day free trial. I'll also try it out and see if I can convert the high res one from your leaflet.

Up here, all the logo shops charge a £30 set up fee which includes file conversion and keeping your design on their server for future reprints. Think you should shop around or try online.

Embird Embroidery, Digitizing & Cross Stitch Software for Windows

And how knowst thou of the dark secrets of embroidery?

Oh! You little cross stitcher you!

You forgot to drop one Colin , did you have annoy fella . Just back from a few days away with the mrs

Goad, have I got to do everything on here? LOL :banghead:

I am great believer in using each man who is best for the job ,in this case your the best man for the job so in answer to your question , YES , kiss kiss love you

If you search for it on google it comes up on the images... there are loads of them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas safe logo part two in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back