Discuss Gas Safe payment trouble in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren Jackson

Esteemed
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Hi all. I'm having trouble notifying my latest boiler installs, the online payment page keeps going to timed out every time I try to notify the work even though I'm not on that long. Anyone else having problems notifying their work? or know if the site is down for some reason?

Have you tried phoning them ?

Are you on a phone or laptop.
I had trouble on phone but ok on computer

i never have to pay for mine!!
get on manufacturers scheme never have probswith those

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Safe payment trouble in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hi all, I am a plumber but I do not carry out works to boilers as the majority of my is bathrooms so I am not gas safe. I have completed a...
Replies
Views
I'm looking for a commercial gas engineer to assist with servicing, callouts etc. work is mostly london based but also have sites in kent/essex...
Replies
Views
Neil Ambrose
N
Just an update to anyone who was following the thread on this site: Tify to gas engineer, what will it take? I got a DM from a user asking for an...
Replies
Views
    • Informative
Why am I not surprised? Britain’s gas network still using engines from 1960s RAF fighter jets Ageing aircraft turbines will cost millions to...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I currently work in oil and gas industry working in North Sea and further afield operating on high pressure oil and gas plants. This...
Replies
Views
Back