Discuss Gas supply and automatic interior switc in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Gas heating is set to come on 2hours per day via interior automatic switch. I would like a neighbour to go and turn gas supply off at mains as she has no key. I am away. Is this safe?
but i
but I want a neighbour to

Automatic interior switch = Timer?
Main gas supply outside?
LPG bottles?
Trust neighbour to understand instructions such as these?
Real or troll?

Automatic interior switch = Timer?
Main gas supply outside?
LPG bottles?
Trust neighbour to understand instructions such as these?
Real or troll?
Timer in hall, now set for twice a day. Mains gas supply with outside meter. Im stuck in another town right now and would like to turn off heating to save money. If the neighbour turns off gas at mains, will it cause a problem for the timer that continues to function on electricity? Or would it cause a problem for the combi boiler?

Reply to Gas supply and automatic interior switc in the USA area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Good afternoon, I am experiencing a pressure issue with my heating system and was hoping to receive additional insight as to what the problem...
Replies
Views
  • Question
Have a sytem boiler with unvented cylinder with 2 heating zones plus hot water in a house we moved into recently. To start with we were always...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, We have recently moved to the UK, so really don't know much about gas central heating and boilers over here etc. So this is...
Replies
Views
L
Hey everyone, I'll keep it short. Had our old system boiler replaced with a new Ideal system boiler set up. Then the problems began. First...
Replies
Views
Could someone please advise how I can turn the water supply off to the radiators in my mothers central heating system (Not the actual mains water...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock