Discuss Gas Test Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wonkee17

Hi all,

I am currently doing so research about Gas Testing Equipment, in particular, Gas Test Gauges.
During my research I have come across manometers/ u-gauges, which seem very similar to gas test gauges.

Would anyone be able to explain what the difference is between a u-gauge and gas test gauge? As far as I can see u-gauges are use to test drains and pipes, whilst gas test gauges check the pressure of gas pipes and appliances.

Also, how would you use a gas test gauge?

Thank you in anticipation of your help.

They have different scales but basically rely on the fluid acting against a gas. Basically F=mgh? Or u could use f=ma both give identical results ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gas Test Gauges in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock