Currently reading:
Gledhill envirofoam open vented cylinder

Discuss Gledhill envirofoam open vented cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

cdodds2004

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Fitted my first envirofoam stainless steel cylinder yesterday!

Impressed with them compared to the crap quality copper tanks we get sold around my way.

£130plus vat vat for 1050x400 no fittings required as they are all 22mm compression.

Comes with a shower draw off / secondary return as standard.

Anybody had any good or bad experience with them?

Very good only cylinder I fit don't bother with copper ones

Yeah, I moved on to these a few years back. Prefer them to copper, although wont be as happy when it comes to ripping them out and having no copper to take to the scrappy

Iv had that the squarer top take up more space sometimes instead of a straight swop dome type cylinder... makes it awkward in tight cupboards!

I think we have to installa special element to stop galvanic corrosion or something

The shower draw off is not 'non stop' as some shower pump manufactures like to stop drawing in air bubbles by putting the pipes a few inches into the tank...

Other than that yes there okay, unless they never leak & then we're doing ourselves short in the long run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Gledhill envirofoam open vented cylinder in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Back