Discuss Glow worm 24ci not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi there, we have a glow worn 24ci boiler which won't kick in, keeps flashing 0.4 with a red light above. Have tried to Google it to see how to re-pressurise but nothing has helped. Does anyone have any suggestions please?

Your looking for a silver flexi hose with one or two valves

There is no silver flexi hose anywhere on this unit, attached pic showing underneath and what is there.

Attachments

• 20190907_155245.jpg
    20190907_155245.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 14
there will be somewhere follow the 2 22 mm pipes flow and return it should be on the return linking cold water pipe to return a silver braided hose with either 1 or 2 valves

Reply to Glow worm 24ci not working in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Went to a customer today their glow worm Ultracom 24 HE goes to fire up then cuts out turning the heating pump off, then does the same again...
Replies
Views
I
  • Question
Hello everyone, I have a glow-worm 24ci which was working fine and has now decided that it doesn't want to heat the water. By this I mean that...
Replies
Views
A
Good morning. We have a 10 year old Ultracom which now very frequently thinks there's a demand for hot water, even though there isn't, so the...
Replies
Views
Andy Don
A
Hi all We have a Glow Worm combi Ultracom 38cxi boiler fitted in our house, which has been running really well for the past 10 years. Recently we...
Replies
Views
S
Hi, I have an electric towel rail which has stopped working. All the lights are flashing from blue to red and the boost light is flashing green I...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock