Search the forum,

Discuss Glow worm ultra com 30 cxi preheat issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, does anyone know how to turn the preheat off on a glowworm ultra com 30cxi? It’s the one with the 3 round buttons, I’ve tried the - part of the tap button but it just brings it to the water temp setting so totally confused on what to do. Not even sure how it started up - never had it before- so assuming something has been knocked to turn it on - thanks

Good afternoo,

try this:

Attachments

• 28C4AA65-8D97-4FCC-9B3E-6EE368BAA4A4.jpeg
    28C4AA65-8D97-4FCC-9B3E-6EE368BAA4A4.jpeg
    195.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 1903C30F-97A5-4F53-8E1E-9AF2F6FCFE58.jpeg
    1903C30F-97A5-4F53-8E1E-9AF2F6FCFE58.jpeg
    181.6 KB · Views: 15
My apologies. However I think a lot of them work in the same way, so you could try the things mentioned there, or try taking the temp up to max, then all the way down to minimu, see if that knocks it off.

Reply to Glow worm ultra com 30 cxi preheat issue in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi I have a Glow-worm back boiler which is giving me grief (I would have upgraded it by now but its a listed building and there's issues with...
Replies
Views
Hi, I just moved into a new house and it has a Glow Worm Compact 24c combi boiler and a ESI ESRTP4RF+ programmable room thermostat and I am...
Replies
Views
  • Question
We have just bought a brand new Glow worm Betacom4 24K less than a month ago. The new boiler is already losing pressure, falling from 1.3 bars to...
Replies
Views
Hi All, New to this so not sure if posting this questions is valid, but i have a boiler issue which has baffled me. I have a Glow Worm Micron...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm the head tenant of a shared house in Dublin, which is heated with a Glow Worm Home 15s boiler. This boiler was working fine...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock