Discuss Glowworm Flexicom 30cx F9 fault. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Steve100

Hi guys I am new to this forum,
I have a Glowworm Flexicom 30cx which keeps throwing up a F9 code, if I press the reset button it will fire back up and run quite happily all day,however it does keep locking out and going back to the F9 code, usually after it has not been in use for a while ie: overnight,anyone got any thoughts on this?

Regards Steve.:mad2:

Thanks already done that,however I am wondering if it registering the pressure correctly.

There's nothing else you can do. It isn't a diy repair.

You need a gsr.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Glowworm Flexicom 30cx F9 fault. in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi all, I am hoping someone can help me on this one. I have a Glowworm Flexicom 12hx boiler, currently getting two different error codes (F25...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm facing an issue with my Vaillant EcoTec 832 boiler and would greatly appreciate your expert advice. The Problem: Heating...
Replies
Views
I have a Glow-Worm Ultrapower sxi. I am used to sorting out an F9 by topping up to about 1.5 bar, then the boiler fires up. However twice now I...
Replies
Views
Hi all, got the above boiler that was installed in the house back in 2009 before we moved in in 2017. The boiler works as it should, it heats up...
Replies
Views
I have a Vaillant ecotec plus 831 (one with small circle buttons) and it has passed gas service not long ago. However, the problem I have is when...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock