Search the forum,

Discuss Go South Young Man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

happyflyer

Just seen the Sunday paper Pimlico Plumbers now on £80,000 per year and Pimlico investing £600,000 in new vans, might get the old tool bass out,
fitting water softeners for the stars.

Thats a long commute from Manchester, you could always rent a broom cupboard @ £800 p/w to save time

RPM at that kinda money I could buy mi a season ticket, or live in mi new van, must be tempting for some chaps locally, and they have a dolly working there seen her on the tele :24:

No sense of adventure Ermi, anyway they wouldn't understand a word you said, bonny lad

Spent many years in London and everything about it got worse every year. Don`t care how much you pay me I ain`t going back.

Last edited:
That's a kick in the Jacobs if I'm honest seeing as the chap jetting drains is getting 120k. And for that 80k they want 2lbs of flesh also I was offered 48k for Monday to Friday 8-5 not even touching London from another firm.

That's a kick in the Jacobs if I'm honest seeing as the chap jetting drains is getting 120k..

It is weird as drain monkeys get a lot less in the midlands..Wouldnt work for em though the owners got some odd waxwork plastic surgery goin off.

It is weird as drain monkeys get a lot less in the midlands..Wouldnt work for em though the owners got some odd waxwork plastic surgery goin off.

Gasmanrob,

Says they want 2lb of flesh a day, can't he have some of that grafted on instead of plastic..??? :thinking: just a thought

charlie mullins was on the news on fri slagging off all the on-line feedback companies.Pimlico plumbers have had so much negative feed back he wants all the details of these people so he can take them to court for slander.
Unless you live within there catchment area you won"t get a look in,& you will be expected to upsell.And if you turn up for work with any hairs on your chiney chin chin you won"t be working that day.

Just a quick correction.

London is not "South". From where I sit, Petersfield is north, Guildford is far north, and the M4 is the line of the arctic circle.

Beyond that there are just a few Inuit, and I am told that polar bears prowl the icy tundra.

charlie mullins was on the news on fri slagging off all the on-line feedback companies.Pimlico plumbers have had so much negative feed back he wants all the details of these people so he can take them to court for slander.
Unless you live within there catchment area you won"t get a look in,& you will be expected to upsell.And if you turn up for work with any hairs on your chiney chin chin you won"t be working that day.

Wildcard,

My hair only grows in mi ears and up mi nose, will I get a bend and Ray your not a worky, still got a bit a shrapnel in mi leg from war, I can still see a few of you young ones off at pipe strangling

Just a quick correction.

London is not "South". From where I sit, Petersfield is north, Guildford is far north, and the M4 is the line of the arctic circle.

Beyond that there are just a few Inuit, and I am told that polar bears prowl the icy tundra.
Anything north of the M4 still hunting Mammoths & Living I caves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Go South Young Man in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hello plumbers in my internet. So the Mrs want a spray mixer tap in the kitchen as we had two separate taps. I changed the tap for a temporary two...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, Later this year I am going away for a 2 week holiday and as the weather will be warm there is no need for the heating to be on and arguably...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have an old steel water mains pipe (approx 45mm) that I need to connect to a new pehd water mains (25mm). I can't get at it to create a new...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock