Discuss going off now to learn to drive this...........:) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lame plumber

11174876_10206316268055566_9135790148207488263_n.jpg

nice day for a drive...........

You off to Mars then good luck and take your sunscreen

thats a megga exhaust/intake!!

i can see you crashing that.lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Go have some fun! Thinking forwards & reverse gears only and loads of torque?

Won't find many diggers in that...your scare them all away!!

supacat2.jpg

forgot to say it had this other bit attached still.

Easier to drive this lot than repair a rayburn xt gpf!

Go have some fun! Thinking forwards & reverse gears only and loads of torque?

naw,stationary,boathouse,drive 1,2,3,4,5 are all the modes and torque converters give constant velocity fwd or back. Rh joystick, lh joystick controls the carriage rams etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to going off now to learn to drive this...........:) in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi, I'm looking for a gas engineer who I can work with so I can complete my portfolio. I have done level 2 and 3 tech cert along with bpec gas...
Replies
Views
what title says basically. I’m 23 just finished a costume degree looking to change careers (for so many reasons) but all the trades I’ve looked at...
Replies
Views
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024 FROM PLUMBERS FORUMS! Do you have any new year resolutions? I'm thinking:- Get Fitter (give it 30 days) Drive slower...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm new here, I'll just say that my name is Ann Wallace. Hoping to learn more things. It is enjoyable to take part in this.
Replies
Views
I recently read a post / comment whereby there was a recommendation that if you are away from your home more than 24 hours, then you should turn...
Replies
Views
Back