Discuss Google Adwords / advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

shyguy2005

Gas Engineer
Just wondering what you guys use to advertise?

I’ve been using Adwords but I’m not sure exactly how much work I’m really getting from it.

Do people still use leaflet drop?

Cheers

Not used adwords before.
Leafet drop is approx 3 in 1000 so not great but can be very cheap depending where you are loctaed and what delivery companies are around.

Unfortunately yes, im sure it can vary but dont expect miracles. There is a company localish to me that charges approx £40 per 1000
Its always a numbers game with advertising.....

Reply to Google Adwords / advertising in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

My name is Chanel i’m 19 years old i’ve just finished my level 2 plumbing course and i’m looking for an apprenticeship or someone who could take...
Replies
Views
Another newbie in the forums. I’m a 33 year old and after having worked in the Graphic/Web Design industry for around 8 years, I worked a few...
Replies
Views
I’m about to embark on a new listed building restoration project. There are seven bedrooms and three bathrooms, one of which in downstairs so not...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I’m looking to get my foot properly in the door of the plumbing world really. I’m trying to gain as much experience as possible. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m looking to retrain as a gas engineer and do a new entrants gas course. I’m a bit concerned by the ‘on-job’ work experience/shadowing, as...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock