Discuss Grant high level balanced flue.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure they dont

Edit to add- they are normally soild enough when attached to boiler and cemented into wall anyway

I think the High Level Balanced Flue (the one that goes through the wall) does not have a bracket, but as said, it is solid enough once all connected, screwed together with it's supplied self tapping screws & the supplied seal clamps are on.
The basic vertical flue kit (for through a roof) comes with one bracket.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grant high level balanced flue.... in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

D
Hi all, I have read through numerous online guides as well as the pinned Balancing Radiators Thread on this forum. However still have several...
Replies
Views
I wanted to start a new more dedicated thread as I am on about 3 just now in one way or another trying to get up to speed with my problem. The...
Replies
Views
Morning all, a new customer has approached me asking for a balanced flue fire as there current fireplace has had the chimney removed. The only...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the forum but thought I’d sign up to try and get some help with a customers boiler. Bit of background on the boiler first. The...
Replies
Views
M
I've got a job coming up to fit an oil boiler in a utility. It's replacing an old boiler flueing into a lined chimney. The boiler is sited so I...
Replies
Views
bigads28
B
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock