Discuss Grecnstar 28i Junior fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gibo348

Hi

Woke up to no hot water or heating (not that I need it) No pressure in system so filled it then reset the system.

Blue light still flashing and when i turn on the hot tap it doesnt even try to spark up- same for heating

Cant see green light for flame also

Any thoughts would be appreciated

You need a Gas safe eng I'm afraid

Why do you say that?

As a non gas safe eng all you can do is top the pressure up and as the blue light is flashing there's a fault

And please read the rules :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grecnstar 28i Junior fault in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

J
Hello, I have a Bosch 35CDi, and today found all the lights flashing on the front. Normally I can reset the boiler, but this did not work. There...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
A
Gloworm FF50 both the reset and burner lights are flashing and just buzzing, not firing up. Currently no hot water or heating, everything was...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 120897
D
My Grant combi oil boiler is giving me quite a headache at the moment. When I returned home last Friday I'd no heating or hot water. An engineer...
Replies
Views
I have been facing central heating low pressure on unvented hot water RM Cylinders but can't see any leak on the PRV, expansion vessels and...
Replies
Views
losing pressure
L
I need some help with a Worcester Junior 28i gas boiler and I'm hoping someone here may have came across this fault before ... I have checked...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock