Discuss Greenstar 25si - TRVs in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch greenstar 25si boiler and wonder if I need to have at least one radiator always on?
I read somewhere that I can have TRVs on all the radiators if the boiler has a “flowmeter”. In my case the always on radiator is in the bathroom. Can I have TRVs on all the radiators in a house with this boiler? Thanks!

Yes need to have one always open

They all do as they need a heat leak / sink

So this is not correct?
If your boiler is fitted with a flow meter – that detects when all of your radiator valves are closed, you can install a TRV on every radiator if you want to.

Yes that’s incorrect the internal bypass is just for the boiler not for the external system as it doesn’t have the flow rate capacity

Think there getting confused

Reply to Greenstar 25si - TRVs in the Central Heating Forum area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

• Question
Hi all. I recently upgraded our CH system, but rather than the expected drop in gas consumption, Octopus is saying we're using roughly 30% more...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Worcester Bosch Greenstar 30Si combi boiler, the analog clock has stopped and the On-Timer-Off switch only works on Timer setting...
Replies
Views
I am trying to workout in what order my radiators heat up in order to then balance them. I am able to figure out which radiator pipe is the...
Replies
Views
Would like some help please as my Drayton Wiser system is a mess. I had 2 TRVs in the lounge, one in the main bedroom, the rest of the house - 6...
Replies
Views
I have a Worcester Greenstar gas boiler circa 2017. There has been a noise coming from the boiler which resembles running water, I have checked...
Replies
Views
Back