Discuss Grey handled ball valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

macka09

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Is this suitable for use on cold and hot pipes as well as gas?

does it state its approved for gas, if not it probably isnt

Sorry. I mean I know there's a grey handled one on the van and it is suitable for gas. What I wanna know is do I have to use a blue for cold and red for hot? Regs?

Macka, I have never heard of that, regs wise. I use the peglar lever arms and I think all the handles are red.

the colour does not really matter (domestic) as long as it states what its suitable for on the handle when fitting on gas, most new gas ones are red. Most suitable for gas can do water but its best to get confirmation from the Man.

if your fitting some together just label them up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grey handled ball valve? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hi guys. I'm trying to identify a toilet model before ordering a seat for a customer. I went to what used to be a Roca stockist (they no longer...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock