Discuss Grohe Concealed Toilet Wont Flush in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Hello,
I have the Grohe and show the issue in this video.

The issue is that it suddenly stopped flushing out of nowhere the pneumatic button raises some mechanic inside but theres no water coming out.
I were 4 days away from home and when i came back this suddenly happened and its not happened gradually.

Anyone know if this is something that i can fix myself or do i need to contact a plumber or something.

Last edited:
Happened to me today I removed the cover, disconnected the flushing unit, unsrewed everything, cleaned everything and installed back again. Works like a charm :)

Reply to Grohe Concealed Toilet Wont Flush in the Bathrooms, Showers and Wetrooms area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

We have a 1980's toilet and it normaly works by: 1.When flushed the deposit in the bowl is sucked out 2. the bowl fills up again with clean water...
Replies
Views
Hi all Relatively inexperienced homeowner here. Apologies in advance if I get any terminology wrong. Today I noticed some limescale accumulation...
Replies
Views
We have recently had water hammer issues. Plumbers have installed an arrestor near our kitchen sink and a device in the toilet cistern to slow...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to replace the flush valve and/or the washer but unfortunately it's inside the vanity unit. The only way is removing the toilet. I...
Replies
Views
Hello! I was checking something in the toilet cistern. I flushed, but holding the float ball, so the cistern wouldn't be filled. With a very low...
Replies
Views
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock