Search the forum,

Discuss Grohtherm Wireless Shower - gravity fed to mains fed change? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Heleng

Hi,

We have the Grohtherm wireless shower for gravity fed system but are just about to have a new system boiler and megaflow system so our current shower will not work.

Does anyone know if you can disable the pump so it will work on a mains water system instead as we really cant afford to replace the shower.

Thanks

Hlen

You may be able to at a push, fit 2 pressure reducing valves on the hot and cold inlets, set to below 1 bar static pressure and disable the pump but it would invalidate any manu warranty which won't matter much as you won't be able to use it otherwise.
But i is not a shower i am familiar with. Go with what your plumber says.

Last edited by a moderator:
id see if it works first supplies will still be balanced or ring grohe's for advice may be some flow regulaters available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Grohtherm Wireless Shower - gravity fed to mains fed change? in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock