Search the forum,

Discuss GSR query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

acecharly

Plumbers Arms member
Plumber
Gas Engineer
If your newly registered is there a period of time you have to wait before you can add people to your registration?

Hello all

There’s no time period during which a business must wait before adding an engineer to their registration. When a business applies for registration they could, at that point add several engineers to the business as part of the application process.

As you might know, we inspect all new businesses coming on to the Register as part of the probationary process but we also have a 'risk rating' for businesses. This is adjusted based on the activity undertaken by the business so might just mean that a business will be inspected sooner if they add a new inexperienced engineer to the business.

(There are also periodic inspections on other businesses too - an inspection doesn't automatically mean you have done something wrong)

This process means we can focus more of our resources on those businsses and engineers that need attention and proportionately less on those businesses who are operating without problems.

I hope this helps.

Gas Safe PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to GSR query in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Morning to any Australians lurking around! Register its free, then message me, I'll sort your account out for you. We will need a moderator from each main country too. I'll post this in the Australian forum now.
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended floor. Pic 1 is inside porch, pex temporarily clipped to give an idea of pipe placement (ignore shoddy blockwork of booted cowboy builder!), Pic 2 is...
Replies
Views
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADJUST THIS MIXER UNIT? WE HAVE TO HAVE IT TURNED ALMOST FULLY ANTI CLOCKWISE TO GET HOT WATEROUT. THE FRONT PLATE WITH MIRA ON IT PRISES OFF AND INSIDE THERE ARE SOME PLASTIC BITS AND A SMALL CROSS-HEAD SCREW IN THE MIDDLE. THANKS
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock