Search the forum,

Discuss Halstead heap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riley

Super Moderator
S. Mod
Plumber
Gas Engineer
Subscribed
Been asked to take a look at a halstead Eden VbX 30

no heating or hot water

all Ntcs ok and flue sensor (checked anyway) ok

external pump spins prior to going to 1 lockout code

im a bit stumped with this. The only other thing would be pcb I think.
only second time I've dealt with one of these sheds. Any ideas appreciated

Last time I had a problem with this boiler I called technical for help and the guy on the end of the phone advised me to fit a new boiler as they are awful and parts are expensive. Really inspires confidence when the maniufacturers technical team don't even want to help you fix it haha. Got a boiler swap out of it though.

To be honest the other time I can across one of these IT was ripped out

They are garbage, technical is garbage, parts are expensive garbage,
Technical is 70+p per minute, to tell you they have no idea, Glen Dimplex bought them and threw all the info away.
Even Biasi or Heatline would be an upgrade.

Last one I did it was the PCB & Pump due to cost of parts (Expensive) we replaced the boiler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Halstead heap in the Plumbing Jobs | The Job-board area at PlumbersForums.net

Similar plumbing topics

Hi All I have a leak coming from within my Mira Elite QT shower. It seems to be flowing from behind the switching Control. Any ideas what could...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone advise as to why the cold water to my bathroom keeps airlocking? This originally happened about 12 months ago and has happened 3-4...
Replies
Views
Hi all I'm hoping someone can shine a light on this for me Since our stop tap on the pavement has now been filled with sand for whatever reason...
Replies
Views
Hi, basic question, any insight much appreciated. Looking to have an outdoor tap in my front porch fed from 15mm pex coming up from suspended...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I’m replacing a concrete paving slab patio in the back yard. The original patio used 50mm deep concrete slabs on hardcore & sand. I’m...
Replies
Views
Creating content since 2001. Untold Media.

Newest Plumbing Threads

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock